ADEO Construction Services are expanding, and are recruiting for various AQS/QS and SQS positions in 2018, initially and most urgently for the following:
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor and Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Location: Canary Wharf
Salary: SQS £50K-£60K. IQS £30K-£40K. Experience depending.
Working in an office based team for a developer, on a project of high end, high rise apartments. You will need to have experience of working on large scale, high quality residential developments with knowledge of architectural features and finishes.
You will be employed by us directly, with all the benefits and security of a permanent contract, but with the variety and opportunity to move to different projects in the future. This particular project is expected to run for 24 months.
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Horley (Gatwick)
Salary: £30K-£40K. Experience depending.
Our client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor with a good, solid background in civils. If you have M&E experience, that would be a plus. The role is mainly office based with some site visits, and you would be working closely within a small team and management. This is an ongoing role, and not strictly project based.
You will be employed by us directly, with all the benefits and security of a permanent contract, but with the variety and opportunity to move to different projects in the future.
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Location: West London
We have a position starting asap with a client in West London, working on cable routing and installation using NEC Option C. Combined project value is approx £2.5M.
The projects will running concurrently with gangs moving around, making record keeping key.
• Example of main duties and responsibilities:
• Preparation of external/internal valuations
• Compilation and agreement of variations and final accounts
• Cost Value Reports and other reports as required
• Supporting the Commercial Manager and Senior Contract Manager in accounts forecasting and general costings.
• Negotiating subcontracts
• Resolution of low-level contracts disputes and assistance with more complex matters
• Assisting in the bid management process
Role: Quantity Surveyor - Highway maintenance
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + benefits (depending on experience)
Working on site in a team of about 20, responsible for assisting with the control of costs, maximising value, minimising future liabilities:
• Manage the commercial resources of the assigned project to maximise planned gross margin through the placement and control of contracts and subcontracts
• Provide commercial expertise to contracts, to include the production and submission of valuations, claims, budget monitoring, and contract/workstream performance data
• Support the authorisation and submission of project variations. To authorise the placement of contracts, subcontracts, material and plant orders
• Maximise cash flow through the control, measurement (including quality) and valuation of work, and the invoicing of customers and payment of suppliers
• Value work executed by sub-contractors and certify interim and final payments.
You will be employed by ADEO directly, with all the benefits and security of a permanent contract, but with the variety and opportunity to move to different projects in the future.
Please note that to be considered for any of the above positions you must have full eligibility to work in the UK, and currently reside in the UK.
Please contact Anna Mackenzie, Internal Recruiter, to find out more.
If you would like to be considered for a position in 2018 please send your CV to email@example.com, or call Anna Mackenzie on 01403 821 779.